Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meatloaf!

Noms of the day: Tetley Tea + Meatloaf Instant Noodles


Mmmmmmmm lunch lunch! <3 It's tasty! Joel made meatloaf last night and it was delish! I added some leftovers into instant noodles and it tastes like meaty heaven nom nom nom...something about noodles is so comforting! <3 Yummy!

Today's a tad cold, I refuse to turn up the heat to save money. I'm sitting in my sweats, with arm warmers, socks and fleecy slippers. Oh so comfortable! hehehe <3

I hope your lunch today is just as wonderful! <3

xoxo
<3
Tz

2 comments:

aiwun said...

lol everyones into the instant noodle thing lately aren't they??

Unknown said...

no no no, instant noodles never left Pris. =3 like i said. all asians do it.

by the way i agree with you when you say there's just something really comforting about them. . . .cause me looking at that picture up top.....makes me hungry and happy. I think it's just cause we were raised with them. <3<3<3