Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Applying for Jobs...

Noms of the day: Homemade Stirfry + Oranges

Stirfry + Oranges + Tetley Tea

Yesterday I made chicken thighs, Chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, green onions, ginger, rice noodles and soya sauce stir fry. Nom nom noms! <3 So today's lunch is delish yay! I peeled the oranges while waiting for the noodles to warm mmm yums! Healthy meal for the win. =)

Today's another day of passing out resumes. Yesterday I went to Safeway, Costco and Superstore. =) After filling out Safeway's application Joel drove me to Costco and they tell me that they're not hiring til March! WHOA! Talk about surprise! No biggie, I'm just gonna email my resume to Costco anyways. So after Costco we made our way to Superstore since I had 1 more resume to hand out. After dropping off resumes, Joel and I went to Chinook to check out some bags I found online. I had printed off the page of the bag's sale so they wouldn't argue with me about pricing. http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/handbags/shoulder-bags-totes/product/74422847-futifati/72. When I walked up to the counter to ask her to look for me, she asked "Is that a resume?" LOL! Talk about coincidences haha so after not finding the bag I was looking for we went to Aldo to look for this bag, http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/handbags/shoulder-bags-totes/product/76482077-gaiter/12. This one's the one I originally wanted and ended up ordering it in. Woots! =) I'm excited to get the bag in the mail. Yay yay!

Today's gonna be a wonderful day!
xoxo
Tz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really wish you luck in finding a job. =) Were you interested in working at bars? Or bartending at nights? Cause i know how it can be fun working at clubs too. =D You get to dance and serve! HAHA