Have to say I had a great time this weekend. Drove into Edmonton around 8pm after stopping at Gasoline Alley to munch on a McD's Filet O' Fish meal...mmmm so delish! Chilled with my family, spent some good times just catching up and playing with my dogs Tomo & Kiba. Woke up for an appointment at 9am, worked from 12pm - 5pm, drove sis and dad to airport at 7pm and met Minhuh, Jose and Johnny for food at Original Joe's. We carpooled from my house to City Centre, Jose and Sean froze MVC2. Bought senior tickets ($7.50) and got teased by "ticket ripper boy" about "cheating" but apparently he does it all the time lawl. Yay for saving money on movie tickets! Original was $11.50! So expensive! That's the price of a meal or two! Watched the movie Book of "Elly" (haha Joel made fun of me because I didn't know how to say Eli, ee-lie...I called it Elly, eh-lee) *sad face* After the movie we made our way to Suede Lounge where the bouncer was super awesomeness! <3 Stayed there from 12am til about 1:30am then we had the munches for McD's. mmmmm fries and apple pie! <3 Nom nom nom! Then we all chitchatted about all the fun things we could do in the future....liiiiiiiiiiiiike IRON CHEF!!! Hahahaha I got excited at the prospect of cooking with all my friends and doing all sorts of fun chillaxing things with them. <3
That's when you know you have a good night. =) You remember step by step all the things that happened that night. I miss you guys. I'm real glad I got a chance to just chill normally with all of you. I'm sad DPac, Peh-ter, T-kins, Loan and Jade couldn't make it out. But there will always be next time. <3
xoxo
Tz
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMIGOD!! I say Elly too!!! That's from reading too much manga though...and cody made fun of me for that too.... XD
either i'm blind or your post comment link was hard to find :P
I remember suede in Edmonton, I was craving a Manhattan and they make terrible ones there, so I ordered a belvedere dirty martini, dry (no vermouth) and 3 olives.. that they made very well :D
I like the place but I feel the seating arrangement could be better.
elly? is that the one with denzel?
Post a Comment