So yesterday I was out for an appointment at Joel's Auntie Remy and Uncle Kenneth's farm.
I met up with my sister and dad (from Edmonton) to go in 1 car to the farm. Auntie Remy's cooking's superb! Nom nom noms!
This was the driving schedule:
3pm - 4pm : Drove from Calgary to Innisfail parked my car.
4pm - 5pm : Drove with sister and dad to the farm.
5pm - 10pm : Appointment.
10pm - 11pm : Drove back to Innisfail with sister and dad to pick up my car.
11pm - 12am : Drove back to Calgary from Innisfail.
Wow driving takes a toll! I missed my alarm again =( I was supposed to wake up at 8am, but ended up waking up at 10:30.
Their dog Lady had puppies recently. Video below and a picture of Lady and the pups feeding.
Aunty Remy's cute newborn puppies. Spotty and Snowball...or Jeff and Marvin lmao!
They're still drinking milk from their mommy, Lady.
Lady's adorable, so sweet. Growls and barks when we first arrive, when we're in the house she's all sweet kissing and cuddling. Too cute!
Text message exchange between Joel and Me about puppies.
T: *sent picture message of above photo to Joel* Lady Spotty and Snowball lol So cute they're noisy with tiny whines lol adorable!
J: Omg. Can I have one?
T: They keep offering for us to take one lol! Uncle Kenneth named them Jeff and Marvin or something.
J: Omg. Bring me the cute one!
T: Which one's the cute one? LOL They're both cute!
J: I dunno. =) Anyone is fine.
T: Terrible, we don't have money!
J: It'll eat what we eat! =)
T: lol! NO! LOL!
Yes, we plan to get a puppy. We would just prefer to get a dog once we have a bigger place etc.
Welcome new blogger! http://m1nhuh.blogspot.com/ Glad to be an inspiration for a new blogger!
Here's a video of my puppies, Kiba (white) and Tomo (black). If you're wondering what they're eating .... it's raw chicken feet. BWAHAHAHAH Enjoy!
Lady's adorable, so sweet. Growls and barks when we first arrive, when we're in the house she's all sweet kissing and cuddling. Too cute!
Text message exchange between Joel and Me about puppies.
T: *sent picture message of above photo to Joel* Lady Spotty and Snowball lol So cute they're noisy with tiny whines lol adorable!
J: Omg. Can I have one?
T: They keep offering for us to take one lol! Uncle Kenneth named them Jeff and Marvin or something.
J: Omg. Bring me the cute one!
T: Which one's the cute one? LOL They're both cute!
J: I dunno. =) Anyone is fine.
T: Terrible, we don't have money!
J: It'll eat what we eat! =)
T: lol! NO! LOL!
Yes, we plan to get a puppy. We would just prefer to get a dog once we have a bigger place etc.
Welcome new blogger! http://m1nhuh.blogspot.com/ Glad to be an inspiration for a new blogger!
Here's a video of my puppies, Kiba (white) and Tomo (black). If you're wondering what they're eating .... it's raw chicken feet. BWAHAHAHAH Enjoy!
<3
xoxo
Tz
5 comments:
omigosh, you have no idea how badly i want a puppy/dog right now. Am not allowed to have one until i move to a house apparently....probably for the better.
when i was reading your blog down though i started getting more and more excited cause i thought you'd have brought home a dog. then i saw "NO LOL" and my heart died.
LOL! Awww I'm sorry to disappoint haha Joel woulda been excited too haha but getting a dog's like getting a kid haha too much work / responsibility at this point in our lives hahaha =)
Oh and did I mention the money's also an issue?! LMAO!! <3
xoxo
AAAH puppies!! That's so damn cute!!
I can tell you first hand that having a kid is close to having a dog. . there's more responsibilities mind you but at times it gets REALLY close XD
Tracy did you drive ALL the time?
Pris: Yeah haha I have 2 dogs at Edmonton home, so I kinda have an idea about the responsibility hahahaa
Yup I drove that long lmao! Too long, with nice breaks of course, but still long drive haha =)
...you know. i kinda always knew having a dog was kinda like having a kid....i don't know if i want one now. HAHA
Post a Comment